Amazon has dropped the price of the black version of the HTC One X+ handset from AT&T to $79.99 for new two-year contracts with the carrier. Amazon’s latest price drop is a solid $120 discount over what Verizon current on-contract price ($199). If you are after this handset, this could be the best deal you will find on the internet. This deal is for new contracts only. For upgrades, it goes for $139.99.
HTC One X+ features:
- 4.7-inch TFT SuperLCD 2 display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution
- 1.7GHz Nvidia AP37 Tegra 3 4-Plus-1 processor, 1GB of RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with Sense 4+ UI on top of it
- 64GB internal storage
- 8MP rear camera with HTC ImageChip technology and LED flash to record 1080p HD videos
- 1.6MP CMOS front-facing camera
- AT&T 4G LTE network
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- W-Fi a/b/g/n
- 2100mAh battery
- Micro USB 2.0
- Onboard GPS for navigation
- Beats Audio enhancements
Click this link to buy this AT&T HTC One X+ 4G LTE smartphone.
Tiny URL for this post:
Enjoyed this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and never miss latest news, reviews, and bargains on mobile devices !